2007年12月17日

Chic Flora

I usually use bright & vivid colors.
...but this time, I try to use chic colors!

Chic Flora hugabundousFirst, I painted pearl-color acrylic paint on blue cardstock.
Next, stamped flora and colored them with colored pencils.
I put glitter glue in the center, too.
For background, I used glittered acrylic paint to make it shiny and
put some beads with diamond glaze.
Finally, fringe with heathered yarn.

Stamp: Flora hugabundous(justjohanna)
Inks: VersaFine(Onyx Black)
*

Chic Flora Ginormous
I used WASHI(Japanese paper) again.
I love to tear off WASHI by hand, because fibers come out and it looks so nice:)
I colored flowers with colored pencils.

Stamp: Flora Ginormous(justjohanna)
Ink:VersaFine(Vintage Sepia)

6 件のコメント:

emilia in Taiwan さんのコメント...

wow...you made me love your cards again and again!
the blue one is so pretty and the white is even prettier!
I love your style!

Godelieve さんのコメント...

Wow, so classy! Really great cards!

Debbie さんのコメント...

Wowee! I love the second card very much. The colors and the washi paper are perfect!

Heather Grow さんのコメント...

I love them both. Your cards are always wonderful.

匿名 さんのコメント...

My favorite is the second card.
I feel elegant Asia with this card.
It's so wonderful.

英語でがんばってコメントしてみたのですが、うまく表現できないですね。
でも、コメントせずにいられませんでした。
素敵なカードです。
また覗かせて下さいね~

Kathi さんのコメント...

These are so wonderfully elegant.

Great work!