2008年7月7日

Yummy cards with Flair Designs

I made some Yummy cards with Flair Designs !
These patterned papers are from "What's Cooking" collection.
They are really cute & tasty:)
....and they go with justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet stamps very well!!
*

Life is delicious?!
stamps: life is delicious, frontal cow
*

Let's Baking!
stamps: flo, michou, heart pan, utensils
*

Neville's BBQ
stamps: neville, priscilla le chef (I used her chef hat!)
*

Cooking Owls
stamps: utensils, Owls from "Say Cheese" Limited Edition Kit
*

I made lots of cards with Flair Designs:)
I will show you MORE and MORE soon!

thanks for looking today!

5 件のコメント:

K Hutchinson さんのコメント...

Love these cards! They are so fun and cute! That paper is just yummy!

Kathi さんのコメント...

They look great!

jjcreations さんのコメント...

Cute cards....I love the background paper. Joan

emilia in Taiwan さんのコメント...

All these are cute and fun. Make me laugh and I love them.

PS...But...Rina, don't kill the cute " front cow"... It is cute! Save him :D

Debbie さんのコメント...

haha that one with the knife and the cow with the steak is hilarious! These cards are fun!