2008年8月26日

Sideshow Stamps!

Do you know Sideshow Stamps?
Sideshow Stamps is one of my FAVORITE rubber stamp maker!
Their retro & cool stamps really ROCK:) I love it!

A few days ago, I found New Sideshow Stamps Blog:)
and I got to know that they are running the "Summer Contest"!
There are big Prizes, too! Yay!
so! I made summer themed card immediately & emailed it today:)
If you want to know the detail, please check the blog!!
Let's have fun together!

私の大好きなSideshow Stampsが新たにブログをオープンさせました!
そしてただいま夏をテーマにしたカードのコンテストを開催中です☆
参加するには8/31までにSideshow Stampsのスタンプを使った作品をメールに添付して送る事が
条件となっています。商品も豪華ですよ♪
*
Here are some recent cards & ATCs using Sideshow stamps.

Beatnik Cat BD card
I used Paisley Skull paper from DCWV(Rock Star series).

Stamps: Beatnik Cat, Happy Birthday(Sideshow stamps)
*

Escape!
I used crackle paint(Antique Linen/RANGER) on the edge.
 Stamps: bathing beauty, Hawaiian Mod Background(Sideshow Stamps), Escape(Inque boutique), dot stencil(Stampington & company)
*

70's Owls ATC:Pink ver.

70's Owls ATC:Blue ver.
70's Owls ATC:Orange ver.
Stamps: 70's owl, 70's owl mate(sideshow stamps), Sparkle line(Hero Arts)
*

explore and discover
Coloring with Prismacolor pencils & glitter pens.
Stamps: Valentine Girl, Space Boy, Atomic Design, Retro Sparkle(Sideshow Stamps)
*

Swinging!
Coloring with copic markers & glitter pens.
Stamps: Swingin' Jazz Combo(Sideshow Stamps)

*

Pirate's Life for me!
Stamps: Pirate(sideshow stamps), Big Al Pirate & A Pirate's life for me(jj's OBP),
Background stamps(Stampers Ano
nymous)
*

Thanks for visiting today:)


5 件のコメント:

K Hutchinson さんのコメント...

All these cards are so much fun! I love sideshow too! They are funky fun just like me :WINK:
Good luck in the contest!

Unknown さんのコメント...

コンテストで優勝できる事祈っています♪
こうやって見ると、あれもこれもSideshowのスタンプだったのか~と改めて思いました。

rinaさんが好きなファンキーで、ちょっとクレイジーなスタンプですよね~。きっと、このスタンプを見つけた時は、運命の出会いを感じたはず(笑)

sideshow stamps さんのコメント...

wow! Thank you for sharing these cards with us all, and thank you so much for all the kind words too Rina! You are the sweetest and your ATC's are unbelievably cool!
You've made my day!
:)
Jennifer

emilia in Taiwan さんのコメント...

I remeber these cute 70's owls. They are so handsome!
You made really good cards!

Kathi さんのコメント...

I love those owls. The pirate card is very cool too.