2008年3月30日

Lots of Cupcakes!!

This month, I made lots of cupcake-design cards & ATCs!
Here are my creations:)
All stamps from justjohanna!
*
{Card #1}
Stamp: Frosting Only
*
{Card#2}
Stamps: Frosting Only, cupcake tiny, I love cake, owl-fred-little
Inks: VersaFine(Onyx Black), Distress ink(Tea Dye), artnic (pincone)
*
{ATC #1}
Stamps: Frosting Only, life is delicious
*
{ATC #2}
Stamps: Frosting Only, Happy Birthday with sprinkles on top, Circle dot background
*
{Birthday Card #1}
*
{Birthday Card #2}
*
{Birthday Card #3}
Stamps: Frosting Only, Happy Birthday with sprinkles on top
*
oh....! I'm so hungry now!

Thanks for looking:)






9 件のコメント:

Jacqueline さんのコメント...

Those cup cakes look delicious!! It's really nice to visit your blog - you do lovely work with Johanna's stamps!

Debbie さんのコメント...

Oh hey, Rina, I am going to have to copy your cupcake cards. They are JUST TOO CUTE! I need some birthday cards and I love how you put the sequins on the tops. These are colorful and festive.

Heather Grow さんのコメント...

Hi Rina. I love all your cupcake creations. I really like how you cut the first one into pieces.

Kathi さんのコメント...

Positively yummy cards!

Ying Pang, さんのコメント...

wow, so many lovely cupcakes! I specially love the orange one!

jjcreations さんのコメント...

All of these are wonderful. I like all the colours you used and the different embellishments. Joan...visiting from outside Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Eleanor さんのコメント...

Wow! Your cards are fabulous!

CraftyC さんのコメント...

Wow, what a fab selection of cards!
Clairexx

匿名 さんのコメント...

Rina, nice to meet you, too~~~
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I really love your ideas, colors, and those cute ribbons!!!!
(I also have the orange ribbon!)
:D