2008年3月8日

March Special Deal & Monthly Card Sketch!

Here is this month's Special Deal from justjohanna!
You can get these 5 stamps for the bargain price of $26.62 - you save 25%!!
You can go straight there by clicking here.
You can also enjoy some sample cards made from this special deal here:)

and

justjohanna's Card Sketch for March is this one!

Nearly every month, justjohanna feature a card sketch in the newsletter.
To sign up for justjohanna newsletter, just click this link and send email requested to be added.
*
Here are my cards made with this sketch:)
All stamps from justjohanna!

Stamps: Priscilla le chef, I love cake, strawberry tiny, tiniest cupcake, circle dot background
Inks: Brilliance(P.Poppy), Distress Ink(Tea Dye)


Stamps: Flora hugabundous, me & you
Inks: VersaMagic(Ocean Depth)

*
Thanks for dropping by!
Have a nice weekend!

2 件のコメント:

Eleanor さんのコメント...

Nice cards, Rina. I love the layouts.

emilia in Taiwan さんのコメント...

these are great!! I thought I will love the red one better but I find the blue/green one is attractive too... these are just great!!