2008年4月11日

justjohanna's April Card Sketch & New Design Team Call!

...and here are my cards based on this sketch.
All stamps from justjohanna:)

{You make my heart Sing}
Stamps: You make my Heart Sing, monsieur and madame,
Michelle's Big Scroll
Inks: VersaFine(Onyx Black), Brilliance(P.Coral)
*

{Sour Lime Skull}
I splayed glimmer mist(Key Lime) on the paper.
I love using glimmer mist these days!!

Stamps: Lovely Skull N Bones, Lime slice medium, Lime Flowers,
You make my heart sing(I used part of this stamp!)
Inks: VersaFine(Onyx Black), VersaMark ink
*
and big news from justjohanna

New Design Team Call is announced!

If you interested in it, please see more details here!
The call is open worldwide:)
There are no international restrictions!!

justjohannaの来期デザインチームメンバーの募集が始まりました!
ご興味ある方是非応募してくださいね!!
*
Thanks for looking today!


3 件のコメント:

jjcreations さんのコメント...

Both of your cards are pretty cool. I like this sketch and may have to try it out myself. Joan

emilia in Taiwan さんのコメント...

colorful and cute cards!
design team call- wish we could see more Japanese stampers, talented like you, be one of the team! :)

Tania さんのコメント...

Great cards! I specially love the pink one! I love that couple.